A story of Noah's Ark A story of Noah's Ark

Not very factual.

Babies dont go to hell. If you are not old enough to make a decision, you cannot reject Him and can't go to hell.

BTW, this doesn't disprove anything.

Mask Mask

Awesome.

Man, I LOVED the style of that, twas great. Also I thought the music fit really well too ;)

Reverie Of Existence Reverie Of Existence

Great style - pretty sweet animation

I voted 3, it would have gotten a 4 if it wasn't for all the spelling mistakes. It really bugs people, try to fix them up for the next one. I mean, even the title of the file when it's loading is different to what it's called in the portal!!!

Toccuma responds:

He he he.... *sigh* you make a good point, one I'm ashamed to admit... however in my defence i tried to load this movie three time on dial- up before Newground would accept it... my password or sumthing so rush rerights

Jackass Jackass

LOL

ROFFLE MAYO

laughing out loud, loved it, lol

Jewel:- Foolish Games Jewel:- Foolish Games

Brilliant.

I appreciated that, it was great. Song is an old favourite of mine, haven't heard it in forever.

Graphics were great, no animation as such, but it succeeds without.

Only thing is that the guys waist looked a lil thin in some shots.

Otherwise awesome!

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Wow - you put in a lot of effort - respect

That was pretty amazing, and could quite probably happen. The chinese guy who reviewed is totally ........ I won't say. But the fact that the US would go to war with China is becuase Chine INVADE Taiwan and the rest of the world is helping DEFEND against China's attack etc.

Anyway, the US might not be going too well in the war on terror, but damn, China is a tangible target and will fall fast.

Btw, I am Australian, so no particular bias to the US or anything, just my view.

-Where it Ends- -Where it Ends-

Wow!!!

That was pretty awesome, maybe you could get a job with one of the production houses that does this sort of stuff professionally.

I was also curious about how you did the fire effects? Was that just some sort of movie file played over the top with some transparency or something? It looked real good!! I'd love to know how you managed that.

Sheik Be A Woman Sheik Be A Woman

Great

Hehehe, loved that one, make some more! Zelda is just the greatest game series ever!!!!

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

BRILLIANT - one of the funniest things ever

The humour thing only goes up to 10, but thats up in the triple digits for sure. Man, keep it coming.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

ROCKIN!!!!

Wow, that was totally awesome!! Great animation/graphics/style and it was damn cool. Just one question, what was the music you used in that?
Keep it coming!

BenSpurgin responds:

First part was from Tomb Raider: The movie, 2nd part was from AvP, 3rd part was from Pirates of the Caribbean, 4th part was from AvP.