Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Pretty Sweet Effort

This game is damn addictive. My only gripe is that sometimes when I get up to the guy with the guns, is that if he hits you with a bullet, then I always die. He just keeps shooting me and I don't get a chance to move or anything.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

AWESOME!!

Wow that game is so cool. I have a really great idea for an expansion.
If you make a second one, possibly you could add an extra mode, where the customer orders stuff, and it lists what they want down the bottom of the screen, and you have to get the stuff ready in time (based on speed, not memory).

Just a suggestion!

Keep it up!!!

Avoid the Matrix Avoid the Matrix

not too bad

try and make the graphics a bit better
maybe keyboard control would be eaiser
also, the first level is impossible

maybe add a score up?

Also, on the 2nd level, the counter got stuck on 12 seconds

Fleets Fleets

Decent

YOU NEED TO GIVE MORE TIME!!!!!

Also, try and make the drawing circles a bit better, it's hard to close them real quick etc.

Enter the Pen0r V.2 Enter the Pen0r V.2

Not bad

The first one pissed me off, I couldn't win at all. This one is lots better, but you hardly get a chance to move once you are really big, and it's kinda cheap when you die. You should slow down the larger ones, or give better control as you get larger or something. Is there any sort of way to 'Win" at all? It seems to go forever.

Sim's Pinball Sim's Pinball

Not great

Dude, sounds were good but the table was so bare. You need heaps more stuff on it. Also the ball goes inside the triangles, try n fix that up.

tick_tack_toe tick_tack_toe

Not Bad

Not bad, but I beat it in my first go. Graphics are basic, but get the job done. Try putting in a nice background or something, but not one that inteferes too much with the game.

mario stages (DEMO) mario stages (DEMO)

Good job

Very good work although there are a few issues. The collision detection (is it called hit detection in 2D?) is a little bit off, try improving that. Bigger stages where the screen scrolls as you walk would be nice too.
Also, after I died on the level where the blocks go invisible, the buttons didn't work.

Keep up the good work and am looking fwd to the final version!!!